All music students are invited to pick up a Pie & Dessert Sale order form and brochure from the Band/String or Chorus Rooms!
- Participation in this fundraiser is entirely optional, but it is a great way to defray some of the costs associated with the music program. Students will earn 40% of the total amount they sell. For example, if a student sells $100 worth of desserts, they will earn $40 profit.
- This profit is automatically credited to the student’s individual account, to be used for trips, music clothing, uniforms, banquet tickets or other music expenses.
Desserts are by Broadway Cafe – if you haven’t had an opportunity to try one of these desserts in the past, ask your fellow music students what their favorite is! And if you don’t want sweets, there are also a few handy kitchen items.
- Keep in mind that the desserts will be delivered to us frozen, and they have a shelf life of at least 6 months if kept frozen. Suggest to your customers that they order for the holidays and beyond!
- In compliance with the guidelines established by the AB School Committee, students are asked to solicit only their family, neighbors, friends, associations and co-workers.
- Please make sure to read the flyer carefully for instructions and let us know if you have any questions.
- Collect the monies with the order (checks made out to ABFOM) and return your orders and funds on Thursday, October 11th to Mr. Arsenault, Ms. Moss or Ms. Greene.