- Band camp: August 20th to August 24th – more details coming later with Band Camp package.
- Sunday, August 19th. Band Freshman and New student meeting (**STUDENTS ONLY**) -plan to be back in town to join a pre-camp meeting hosted by the AB Band student leaders. The student leaders will share the meeting time and location with each freshman directly, but plan for a meeting that day.
- Wednesday August 22nd– “Band101” – 7 PM – RJ Grey Band Room
- Mandatory Informational meeting for incoming & New Band Parents/Guardians. Plan on at least one (1) parent/Guardian attending. (** Parents/Guardians Only**)
- Monday September 3rd – Marlborough Labor Day Parade – details coming later.
- Monday, August 27th – Chorus Camp – Chorus students will receive more information from Ms. Moss, but plan to be back in town to attend.
- Saturday, August 25th – ABFOM Car wash – look for sign up details at the beginning of August – Chorus, String and Band Students are required/encouraged to participate (fun day!) with Volunteer parents. Proceeds support the Music programs.
- Tuesday, September 11th – ABFOM General Meeting – 6 PM ABRHS Auditorium – Students will be performing followed by ABFOM101 and General meeting.
Let us know if you have any questions – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.