All music students are invited to pick up a Pie & Dessert Sale order form and brochure from the Band/String or Chorus Rooms!
- Participation in this fundraiser is entirely optional, but it is a great way to defray some of the costs associated with the music program. Students will earn 40% of the total amount they sell. For example, if a student sells $100 worth of desserts, they will earn $40 profit.
- This profit is automatically credited to the student’s individual account, to be used for trips, music clothing, uniforms, banquet tickets or other music expenses.
Desserts are by Broadway Cafe – if you haven’t had an opportunity to try one of these desserts in the past, ask your fellow music students what their favorite is! And if you don’t want sweets, there are also a few handy kitchen items.
ABFOM Pie & Dessert Sale items have become a tradition in our community!
- Keep in mind that the desserts will be delivered to us frozen, and they have a shelf life of at least 6 months if kept frozen. Suggest to your customers that they order for the holidays and beyond!
- In compliance with the guidelines established by the AB School Committee, students are asked to solicit only their family, neighbors, friends, associations and co-workers.
- Please make sure to read the flyer carefully for instructions and let us know if you have any questions.
- Collect the monies with the order (checks made out to ABFOM) and return your orders and funds on Thursday, October 11th to Mr. Arsenault, Ms. Moss or Ms. Greene.
ABFOM Pie & Dessert Sale Coordinators
PARENT/FAMILY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
AB Music Band Fall Season: Tuesday rehearsals, Football games and Parades – something for everyone!
Come help the Band have a SUPER season!
Click here to Chaperone/Volunteer!
Descriptions of all Volunteer roles can be found here.
Please note, every chaperone or volunteer must have an active approved CORI. It is easy to complete your CORI – simply visit any of the school offices in the district with your drivers license or government ID, and complete the form. It can take anywhere from 5 to 10 days for the CORI to be confirmed, and until then, you will not be able to volunteer in a role interacting with the students, so please act quickly.
Additionally, please sign up using your legal name or the name you used for the CORI. We check against our Master list and the CORI list, and this will help us complete the check quicker.
Thank you so much for your help!
Questions? Contact Marybeth Quaadgras (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Sumana Bhat (email@example.com).
The ABRHS Marching Band will be celebrating it’s Diamond or 60th Anniversary this coming school year and we will be celebrating in style.
Plan to come to the football game where you are welcome to join in the special halftime show. Dust off your instrument – or let us know if you need access to one of the larger instruments. No guarantees that we can help, but we can give it a try!
Were you a volunteer with ABFOM all those years back and you still play your instrument, come join us as well – the more the merrier!
Music for the Alumni half-time show: Children of Sanchez can be downloaded from here.
Save The Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:00p Kickoff at ABRHS.
Who: All AB Marching Band Alumni
What: AB Football Game Halftime Show and Postgame Celebration
When: Saturday, Sept 22, 2018
Where: ABRHS Leary Field, Acton MA
Why: Bring your instrument and join the fun!
Reach out to all your AB Marching Band Alumni friends (young and old) and tell them to join in the fun!
More details on the post-game Musical Rewind (musical version of Tailgating!)celebration coming shortly. Stay tuned for more info in the next week.
If you have any questions or you want to volunteer to help make this a fun afternoon, don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
The packet of 2018-2019 Band Information is ready! This contains tons of important information about band camp, the 2018-2019 schedule, uniforms, ABFOM and much more. Please read it carefully and fill out the required forms. The forms are due by Monday, July 23rd so don’t delay.
Keep up to date with Mr Arsenault’s calendar!
REMINDER – All CORI forms must be renewed this year!
This is a reminder that everyone will need to have a new CORI Form completed this year.
If you had your form updated after January 1st 2018, then your form is good for the new 3 year period. All others need to be updated for the new 3 year cycle- no exceptions.
The absolute BEST TIME to get your CORI updated is NOW before school is in summer recess.
Simply stop by the AB High School front office – open from ~7 am to ~4 pm (or any other school in the AB School district) with a government issued Photo Identification document such as drivers’ license, passport, state Identification, etc. and complete the Form
CORI’s do not transfer between entities such as your church, and your employment, to the AB school district however the CORI for ABFOM is good across the entire AB School district.
We will need volunteers for Band & Chorus Camp including new freshmen parents, so do not delay. During the summer, the office has previously been open from ~7 am to 2 pm.
New Graduates – if you are 18, and you are thinking to help volunteer at Band Camp, please complete the CORI form now as well. We love to have our Student Volunteers but we must follow the school, state and Federal laws.