Order forms in Chorus & Band Rooms
- Ends Friday, January 31
- Money must be collected with the order
- Checks only, no cash
- Checks payable to ABFOM
- Return orders and $ to Ms. Moss, Mr. A or Ms. Greene
- Orders MUST be picked up on Friday, February 28 at school anytime between 8am-3pm.
Students earn 45% of the total amount they sell
These all natural, freeze-dried soups are easy to prepare & have a 1-year shelf life. Vegetarian, NO added preservatives, salt or MSG, & there are lots of Gluten-Free options. Great for gifts! All earnings students raise may be put towards things like end-of-the-year Music Banquet tickets, payments for the Band Trip to NYC in April, uniform purchases, etc!
If you’re hoping to have your items in time for the
upcoming holidays, you will need to order them
no later than December 6th!
(Sorry for the late notice! We’re just now getting the store online!)
Note that some items have customization options, such as adding an embroidered name on the sleeve, or printing the name of your student’s particular group (Band, Chorus, Color Guard, Orchestra) under the logo.
Also note that ABFOM does not receive any funds from this store
as we want to keep prices as low as possible.
Have a little time? We would love your help!
Pie Sale Pickup
November Band Events
For Saturday, October 19th
Click here for Official Schedule, Directions and other valuable information.
Our schedule for the day:
- 2:00 – Report time
- 2:00-4:00 – Rehearsal
- 4:00-6:00 – Dinner and loading vehicles (ABFOM will be serving pizza and drinks!)
- 6:45 – Arrive and unload at Wakefield
- 7:15 – Warm up
- 8:00 – Depart for gate
- 8:15 – Perform
- 9:00 – Awards
- 9:30 – Depart for AB
There are many opportunities to be involved, see the kids perform!
We look forward to seeing you!
In the ABRHS cafeteria.
Every purchase benefits the AB Music Department. Please spread the word!
Students earn money for their own student account for every mattress sale credited to them.
All the details are here.
All music students are invited to pick up a Pie & Dessert Sale order form and brochure from the Band/String or Chorus Rooms!
- Participation in this fundraiser is entirely optional, but it is a great way to defray some of the costs associated with the music program. Students will earn 40% of the total amount they sell. For example, if a student sells $100 worth of desserts, they will earn $40 profit. This profit is automatically credited to the student’s individual account, to be used for trips, music clothing, uniforms, banquet tickets or other music expenses.
- Desserts are by Broadway Cafe – if you haven’t had an opportunity to try one of these desserts in the past, ask your fellow music students what their favorite is! And if you don’t want sweets, there are also a few handy kitchen items.
- Collect the monies with the order (checks made out to ABFOM) and return your orders and funds on Wednesday, October 16th to Mr. Arsenault, Ms. Moss or Ms. Greene.
- Pick-Up Orders outside ABRHS Front Door! Saturday, November 23rd ~ 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
ABFOM Pie & Dessert Sale Coordinators
Questions? Contact Joanne Grega, Marcia Russo, or Sara Junghans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year the AB music program runs two car-washes. It’s a lot of fun, and the proceeds from these events go towards the music program and supporting the kids.
There will be a student sign-up sheet in the band room for the kids to pick slots where they can come help out.
Please be sure that your student signs up for at least one slot!
The car wash is run in short two-hour shifts so that everyone can participate and no one has too much fun (or sun!)
Donuts and coffee will be served!