For Saturday, October 19th
Click here for Official Schedule, Directions and other valuable information.
Our schedule for the day:
- 2:00 – Report time
- 2:00-4:00 – Rehearsal
- 4:00-6:00 – Dinner and loading vehicles (ABFOM will be serving pizza and drinks!)
- 6:45 – Arrive and unload at Wakefield
- 7:15 – Warm up
- 8:00 – Depart for gate
- 8:15 – Perform
- 9:00 – Awards
- 9:30 – Depart for AB
There are many opportunities to be involved, see the kids perform!
We look forward to seeing you!
In the ABRHS cafeteria.
Every purchase benefits the AB Music Department. Please spread the word!
Students earn money for their own student account for every mattress sale credited to them.
All the details are here.
All music students are invited to pick up a Pie & Dessert Sale order form and brochure from the Band/String or Chorus Rooms!
- Participation in this fundraiser is entirely optional, but it is a great way to defray some of the costs associated with the music program. Students will earn 40% of the total amount they sell. For example, if a student sells $100 worth of desserts, they will earn $40 profit. This profit is automatically credited to the student’s individual account, to be used for trips, music clothing, uniforms, banquet tickets or other music expenses.
- Desserts are by Broadway Cafe – if you haven’t had an opportunity to try one of these desserts in the past, ask your fellow music students what their favorite is! And if you don’t want sweets, there are also a few handy kitchen items.
- Collect the monies with the order (checks made out to ABFOM) and return your orders and funds on Wednesday, October 16th to Mr. Arsenault, Ms. Moss or Ms. Greene.
- Pick-Up Orders outside ABRHS Front Door! Saturday, November 23rd ~ 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
ABFOM Pie & Dessert Sale Coordinators
Questions? Contact Joanne Grega, Marcia Russo, or Sara Junghans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year the AB music program runs two car-washes. It’s a lot of fun, and the proceeds from these events go towards the music program and supporting the kids.
There will be a student sign-up sheet in the band room for the kids to pick slots where they can come help out.
Please be sure that your student signs up for at least one slot!
The car wash is run in short two-hour shifts so that everyone can participate and no one has too much fun (or sun!)
Donuts and coffee will be served!
Look for more information from Mr. Arsenault later this Spring, however to help you plan your summer holidays around the Band Camp, we try to share the dates as early as possible.
The ABRHS Band Camp at the High School is critical (and fun!) as the students learn the new show & new students learn how to march and the entire band gels as “the Greatest Band in the Land”.
2019 Summer Band Camp Dates:
Monday, August 12th to Friday, August 16th, 2019
Camp runs ~ 9 AM to 9 PM with lunch and dinner breaks.
(ABFOM provides Dinner on Monday and hosts the Friday Party)
REMINDER – All CORI forms must be renewed this year!
This is a reminder that everyone will need to have a new CORI Form completed this year.
If you had your form updated after January 1st 2018, then your form is good for the new 3 year period. All others need to be updated for the new 3 year cycle- no exceptions.
The absolute BEST TIME to get your CORI updated is NOW before school is in summer recess.
Simply stop by the AB High School front office – open from ~7 am to ~4 pm (or any other school in the AB School district) with a government issued Photo Identification document such as drivers’ license, passport, state Identification, etc. and complete the Form
CORI’s do not transfer between entities such as your church, and your employment, to the AB school district however the CORI for ABFOM is good across the entire AB School district.
We will need volunteers for Band & Chorus Camp including new freshmen parents, so do not delay. During the summer, the office has previously been open from ~7 am to 2 pm.
New Graduates – if you are 18, and you are thinking to help volunteer at Band Camp, please complete the CORI form now as well. We love to have our Student Volunteers but we must follow the school, state and Federal laws.